Monday, October 5, 2009

showing mom around NYC

My mom recently came to visit me in NYC for a few days so I was excited to show her around. I knew her interests lied away from the typical tourist traps so I definitely took her off the beaten path to places like The Cloisters, the NY Botanical Garden, Bronx Zoo etc. We also got to check out The Met and the Central Park Conservatory which were must see's in my book! All in all she has a wonderful time here and was surprised at how serene and beautiful certain places are even though they are either in the city or so close by! Check out the pics and you'll see why!! ;-)

Here is some info on the places we went to visit as well as some other things we did!

Sites we saw:



NY Botanical Garden: http://www.nybg.org/




Places we noshed at:







































No comments:

Post a Comment