Saturday, August 21, 2010

Montreal

Here are some images from a recent trip to Montreal. It was my first time there so I had an amazing trip, I love the fact that a plane ride from JFK to there is less than an hour and your instantly in a different, exotic country! The city was gorgeous, exactly like I imagined it, full of old world charm mixed with a eclectic urban feel to it!!



POUTINE! a native dish to Montreal, we call these disco fries in the US... essentially fries smothered with gravy but in Montreal they add cheese curds, not too sure how I feel about that.....
the original Cirque de Soliel!

old montreal at night!










an ode to Joe Sena...



hiking up mount royal, amazing vistas from the top
mont royal cross



family of raccoons...

old montreal...

old montreal/tourist trap....

cool looking subway station...
bixi bikes, the best way to get around Montreal!!

No comments:

Post a Comment