Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Turkey Trip

Hi Everyone!

Sorry it's been a while since my last post, just got back from an AMAZING trip to Turkey last week!  My family and a I were gone for a total of 2 weeks traveling around this beautiful country!  Our itinerary was pretty ambitious as we saw a lot in a little time, however it was worth it, here is where we went:

Istanbul-Ankara-Cappadocia-Antalya-Pamukkale-Aphrodisias-Kusadasi-Ephesus-Pergamon-Troy-Canakkale-Dardannelles-Istanbul

Below are some snap shots from our trip, however please view my website for my PORTFOLIO images under the gallery "TURKEY":

www.kenpao.com

*sorry* just noticed that all the pics are out of order, for some reason BLOGGER won't let me arrange them in a certain order, hope it makes sense!




































































2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Ken. These are just beautiful. What a nice thing for you to do!!! If you ever want to photo Utah, just email. I am a great tour guide.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the invite Kathy! I might take you up on that one day!

      Delete