Thursday, June 9, 2011

San Diego

I recently was in San Diego for work and managed to get some time off to see the city and it's surrounding beach towns. This was my first trip to San Diego so I was excited but didn't really know what to expect. My first inclinations though was that the weather was going to be hot but to my surprise it was actually pretty chilly, a balmy 50 degrees, even colder than NYC at that time!! Despite the chill and wind, it ended up being a really fun trip!! The city itself was really beautiful, especially Balboa park with the zoo, museums, artist village and the amazing botanical gardens! Some cool areas of the city to also check out is the Marina, Gaslamp District and Hillcrest.
See the links below for my info:

The shots below are from:





















yes those are seals!

two more seals hanging out...


























No comments:

Post a Comment