Thursday, June 9, 2011

Weekend in the country: Connecticut

So I am absolutely awful about updating this blog, I really do need to be more on top of it but these mass updates where I do it all at once is a bit more efficient i think!! We'll see how it goes!

So relatively recently I was invited to go to the "country," a lovely weekend away from NYC in the boondocks of Connecticut! I'm talking about pitch dark nights with no street lights and your closest neighbor is 1/2 a mile away type of boondocks! It was lovely weekend of just relaxing, eating, drinking and being merry! Definitely nice to have a country home away from the city! Below are just some shots of my friends backyard (literally a running river, waterfall and beautiful woods) and this amazing waterfall that was a 10 minute walk away, amazing!!! ahh, nature!!! ;-)


























No comments:

Post a Comment